*No Windows 8.1 Settings were harmed in the making of this ISO. *No Programs are added to Windows. *No Registry Settings were modified. *No Unattended Settings were added to the ISO.
These RTM Sources are the final Build 9600
Installation Indexes: Windows 8.1 (Core) / KMS-Activated Windows 8.1 (Core) N / KMS-Activated Windows 8.1 (Core) Single Language / KMS-Activated Windows 8.1 Pro / KMS-Activated Windows 8.1 Pro N / KMS-Activated Windows 8.1 Pro VL / KMS-Activated Windows 8.1 Pro N VL / KMS-Activated Windows 8.1 Pro WMC / KMS-Activated Windows 8.1 Enterprise / KMS-Activated Windows 8.1 Enterprise N / KMS-Activated Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro / KMS-Activated Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Enterprise / KMS-Activated
Language: en-US (English - United States)
SetupComplete.cmd phase (Pre-Activated indexes only): Defender exclusion key for AutoKMS Warning.vbs short 8s non-genuine notification AutoKMS activation
Features: -NetFx 4.5.2 -Windows 8.1 with Update MSDN/ESD download -Highly compressed ESD format. -DaRT 8.1 integrated into boot.wim recovery options. -UEFI bootdata in addition to BIOS bootdata -Diskpart/apply script with recovery image and multi-boot support v1.2.4* *To access, press shift-f10 during boot-setup and type: MENU
Notes: -EI.CFG is present. *You will need to extract the iso and delete this file to upgrade from a previous version of Windows*. You will also want to allow setup to download updates during upgrade process.
**NOTE** -Please tell me if this version fixes your issues with installs on x64 platforms. I've tested all indexes personally without any problems, but I have limited hardware to test on. This feedback is important.
Changes: v2 -Re-examined winre optional dart stuff and I've restored the stock Winre.wim from each index so that none of the file attributes or ACL permissions are modified in any way. Perhaps this will help solve the rare boot-install error. -There is a weird connection with dism and file attributes and properties. It's hard to explain, but during my early testing with winre stuff, I noticed that improper file attributes would make a mount folder unable to unmount. It could be as simple as not deleting files that were previously differently attributed, or it could be indicative of a larger problem.
v1 -Removed sxs folder. Use the online script in the scripts folder to add netfx 2-3.5.1 - The sxs folder only adds build 9600 base. The online version adds the additional files to bring it up to 9600.17031. It should also add any necessary language information for the feature. -AutoCRC on the ISO to standardize to crc32: FFFFFFFF -Added Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro and Enterprise* *These Embedded versions are the same as their Pro VL or Enterprise counterparts except that they do not have any APPX modern apps installed and they have an iSKU feature package and gVLK installed by default. -Added KB2969339 new servicing stack update to all boot/winre/install images and upped the scratchspace to 256megs from the default 32megs. The extra scratchspace just uses a little more ram for the ramdrive so you can store things on the X: ram drive during winre or boot.
Hébergeur : Multi Format : ISO Langue : Anglais Découpé avec : WinRar Nombre de fichiers : 3 + 1 Taille des fichiers : 1024 Mo + 134 Mo Taille totale : 3,13 Go